Friday

Respiratory and Circulatory Systems

           There is random day on the fourth week of school that our teacher gave us an activity/project to be present in front of him and to be presented on the given due date, it's either brochure,video,poster,signs,or anything that is all about respiratory and circulatory system.After the instruction was given, our group is having a meeting about the project, minutes later, we already decided then we chose to make brochure.
           After a long day, the time has come,everyone is nervous for their reports, and also our group.When the teacher call our group, my knees are shaking, my hands, and my voice, but good thing God didn't let me to be embarrass by the crowed, and it started with this "Greetings to all, so our group conducted a brochure about the two main systems of our body, the respiratory and circulatory system. Blablahblah.." we showed some tips of our report, I admit it, it's kinda scary, because our teacher is there, the one who critic our reports. Then after a minute, we are done, then we listen to our classmate's comments, opinions about our report,and I cant help my mouth to smile, because the comments are all positive. Omg! 
           As a student, I know school is fun,nervous,cool, and unforgettable. For the first time in my life I encountered a teacher like Sir, who is cool, funny, and awesome when it comes to fun, and serious,when it comes to study.  

No comments: